Our workshops are for:
- School and college students looking to become better thinkers. These workshops are especially useful for students looking to study or who are studying in liberal arts colleges as the general abilities ThinQ teaches are those which these colleges are looking for. Currently, we have the ability to work with students from the 6th grade onwards. We are looking to expand our offerings to younger students.
- Teachers interested in teaching students to become better thinkers
- Adults looking to improve their thinking abilities
- 2 hour workshops: introduction to one of the following - mathematical inquiry, scientific inquiry, ethical inquiry, conceptual inquiry, critical reading, statistical thinking (frequentist and bayesian)
- 4-6 hour workshops: introduction to two of the following - mathematical inquiry, scientific inquiry, ethical inquiry, conceptual inquiry, critical reading, statistical thinking (frequentist and bayesian)
- 10-12 hour workshops (over 2 days): introduction to inquiry (all strands)
Intensive workshops (5 day, 6 hours per day)
These workshops are the equivalent of a course in inquiry. During these workshops, we look to cover all strands of inquiry. However, the content of the workshop will be tailored to your needs.
We are willing to offer customized workshops from outside these offerings as well.
Please get in touch with us to discuss scheduling and costing. Our email address is email@example.com. We have team members in Delhi and Pune, but we can arrange workshops outside these locations as long as we are given sufficient notice.
A few of the workshops/courses we have run before are below. Apart from these, we have also run workshops in corporates and with startups.